Public Interest Litigation Paralegal/Legal Assistant
The Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, a public interest law firm that defends the religious liberty of people of all faiths, is looking for a paralegal/legal assistant.
Successful candidates will have:
- A demonstrated interest in the Becket Fund’s mission;
- The ability to work closely with the Becket Fund’s attorneys to craft legal documents that successfully advance the Becket Fund’s mission;
- Strong writing skills and impeccable grammar;
- Organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to multitask and function effectively in a dynamic litigation environment;
- Familiarity with Office 2013 and willingness to master new programs; and
- Minimum 3.3 cumulative GPA upon graduation.
The Becket Fund offers generous benefits and salaries commensurate with experience. A full relocation package will be provided. Interested candidates should submit a resume along with a cover letter in which they explain their interest in furthering the Becket Fund’s commitment to religious liberty for all faiths. Resumes and cover letters should be addressed to Ms. Marie Peralta at email@example.com by August 22, 2014.