Hannah Smith and Eric Baxter to Speak at J. Reuben Clark Law Society Conference
Becket Fund’s Hannah Smith to introduce Justice Clarence Thomas, Eric Baxter to speak on panel
The 2013 J. Reuben Clark Law Society Conference will be held from February 14-16, 2013 at Georgetown Law School in Washington, D.C. The Becket Fund’s Senior Counsels, Hannah Smith and Eric Baxter, will participate in the conference. Smith, a former law clerk for Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, will introduce the justice for his keynote address on Friday at the Rex Lee Luncheon. Baxter will speak on a panel on Saturday afternoon. To find out more about Hannah Smith, visit her biography here, and for more about Eric Baxter, see his biography here.
As the society celebrates its 25th anniversary, this year’s conference will feature renowned speakers, from Justice Thomas to Elder Jeffrey Holland. Professionals and students can look forward to the esteemed speakers, engaging panels, networking opportunities, as well as tours and activities in our nation’s capital.
- Justice Clarence Thomas, United States Supreme Court
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, Quorum of the Twelve Apostles
- Elder Lance B. Wickman, General Counsel, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Senator Mike S. Lee, Utah, United States Senate
- Judges Garland, Griffith, and Silberman, U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit
- Judge Marian Horn, U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Dean Paul Mahoney, University of Virginia School of Law
- Dean William Treanor, Georgetown University Law Center
- Dean Paul Berman, George Washington University Law School
- Dean Daniel Polsby, George Mason University School of Law
- Dean James Rasband, BYU Law School
- Carter Philips, Sidley Austin
- Maureen E. Mahoney, Latham & Watkins
- Randall Guynn, Davis Polk
- Troy Dow, Vice President and Counsel, The Walt Disney Company
Date: February 14-16, 2013
Location: Georgetown Law School, Washington, D.C.
Registration: Please visit this website to register.
For more information: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or inquiries.