Media Advisory: Hobby Lobby Attorneys to Deliver Statement Outside U.S. Supreme Court; Press Conference Call 12:00pm
For Immediate Release: June 26, 2014
Media Contact: Emily Hardman, email@example.com, 202.349.7224
Washington, D.C. – On Monday, June 30th, the Supreme Court will decide the case of Burwell v. Hobby Lobby. Hobby Lobby’s lead attorney, Lori Windham, Senior Counsel for the Becket Fund, will deliver a statement outside the Supreme Court (by the fountain) immediately following the decision. In addition a press conference call will be held at 12:00pm EST to discuss the ruling and its implications.
- Lori Windham, Senior Counsel for the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty and lead counsel for Hobby Lobby in this case, to deliver a statement outside the Supreme Court (by fountain).
- Press conference call to outline opinion and discuss implications
- Lori Windham, Senior Counsel for the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, lead counsel for Hobby Lobby, will deliver statement at the Court.
- Lori Windham and Mark Rienzi, Senior Counsel for the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, lead counsel for Hobby Lobby, will host the press conference call
- June 30, 2014, immediately following the decision (likely around 10:45am)
- June 30, 2014, 12:00pm EST (press conference call)
- Statement delivered at the Supreme Court by fountain
- Press Call: 800.704.9804
Access code: 743216#
*1 to ask a question or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Becket Fund for Religious Liberty is a non-profit, public-interest law firm dedicated to protecting the free expression of all religious traditions—from Anglicans to Zoroastrians. For 18 years its attorneys have been recognized as experts in the field of church-state law. The Becket Fund recently won a 9-0 victory in Hosanna-Tabor v. EEOC, which The Wall Street Journal called one of “the most important religious liberty cases in a half century.” For more information, or to arrange an interview with one of the attorneys, please contact Emily Hardman, Communications Director, at email@example.com or call 202.349.7224.