- Kevin Seamus Hasson, Believers, Thinkers, and Founders: How We Came to Be One Nation Under God (2016).
- Kevin Seamus Hasson, The Right to Be Wrong: Ending the Culture War Over Religion in America (2012).
- Same-Sex Marriage and Religious Liberty: Emerging Conflicts (Douglas Laycock, Anthony Picarello, Jr. & Robin Fretwell Wilson eds., 2008).
- Asma T. Uddin, “American Muslims, American Islam, and the American Constitutional Heritage” in Allen D. Hertzke, Religious Freedom in America: Constitutional Roots and Contemporary Challenges (2015).
- Asma T. Uddin, “A Legal Analysis of Ahmadi Persecution in Pakistan” in David M. Kirkham, State Responses to Minority Religions (2014).
- Asma T. Uddin, “Blasphemy in a Secular Democracy: The Case of Indonesia” in Christopher S. Grenda, Chris Beneke & David Nash, Sacrilegious Expression in a Multicultural Age (2014).
- Asma T. Uddin, “The UN Defamation of Religions Resolution and Domestic Blasphemy Laws in Egypt and Pakistan: Creating a Culture of Impunity,” in Peter Molnar (ed.), Free Speech and Censorship Around the Globe (2014).
- Angela Wu Howard, “Leveraging Legal Protection for Religious Liberty” in Allen D. Hertzke, The Future of Religious Freedom (2012).
- Public Order and Public Morality: Uses and Abuses of the Legal Limits on Free Speech and Religious Liberty (Asma T. Uddin ed., 2015).
Law Review Articles
- Luke W. Goodrich (with Michael W. McConnell), On Resolving Church Property Disputes, 58 Ariz. L. Rev. 307 (2016).
- Asma T. Uddin, Free Speech and Public Order Exceptions: A Case for the U.S. Standard, 2015 BYU L. Rev. 727 (2016)
- Asma T. Uddin, Provocative Speech in French Law: A Closer Look at Charlie Hebdo, 11 FIU L. Rev. 189 (2015).
- Eric Rassbach, Lemon, Marsh, and Refounding Establishment Clause Jurisprudence, 15 Rutgers J.L. & Religion 490 (2014).
- Eric Rassbach, Town of Greece v. Galloway: The Establishment Clause and the Rediscovery of History, Cato Supreme Ct. Rev. (2014).
- Mark L. Rienzi, The Case for Religious Exemptions — Whether Religion Is Special or Not, 127 Harv. L. Rev. 1395 (2014).
- Asma T. Uddin, The First Amendment: Religious Freedom For All, Including Muslims, 20 Wash. & Lee J. Civil Rts. & Soc. Just. 73 (2013).
- Mark L. Rienzi, The Constitutional Right Not to Kill, 62 Emory Law Journal 121 (2012).
- Asma T. Uddin, A First Amendment Analysis of Anti-Sharia Initiatives, 10 First Amend. L. Rev. 363 (2012).
- Mark L. Rienzi, The Constitutional Right Not to Participate in Abortions: Roe, Casey, and the Fourteenth Amendment Rights of Healthcare Providers, 87 Notre Dame L. Rev. 1 (2011).
- Stephanie Barclay, Passive Acknowledgement or Active Promotion of Religion? Neutrality and the Ten Commandments in Green v. Haskell, 2010 BYU L. Rev. 3 (2010).
- Asma T. Uddin, Evolution Toward Neutrality: Evolution Disclaimers, Establishment Jurisprudence Confusions, and a Proposal of Untainted Fruits of a Poisonous Tree, 8 Rutgers J. L. & Religion 12 (2007).
- Anthony R. Picarello, Jr. Establishing Anti-Foundationalism Through the Pledge of Allegiance Cases, 5 First Amend. L. Rev. 183 (2006).
Religious Freedom Restoration Act:
- Mark L. Rienzi, Fool Me Twice: Zubik v. Burwell and the Perils of Judicial Faith in Government Claims Cato Inst. Supreme Court Review (2016)
- Mark L. Rienzi, God and the Profits: Is There Religious Liberty for Money-Makers? 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 59 (2013).
- Mark L. Rienzi, Unequal Treatment of Religious Exercises Under RFRA, 99 Va. L. Rev. In Brief 10 (2013).
- Eric Rassbach, The Affordable Care Act Employer Mandate Cases: Regulation versus Conscience on its Way to the United States Supreme Court, Oxford Journal of Law and Religion, 2 Oxford J. of L. & Religion 200 (2013).
- Luke W. Goodrich, The Health Care and Conscience Debate, 12 Engage: J. Federalist Soc’y Prac. Groups 121 (2011).
- Anthony R. Picarello, Jr., The Good News of Innerchange, 7 Ave Maria L. Rev. 25 (2008).
Religious Land Use & Institutionalized Persons Act:
- Luke W. Goodrich (with Douglas Laycock), RLUIPA: Necessary, Modest, and Under-Enforced, 39 Fordham Urb. L.J. 1021 (2012).
- Derek L. Gaubatz, RLUIPA at Four, 28 Harv. J.L. & Pub. Pol’y 501 (2005).
- Roman P. Storzer and Anthony R. Picarello, Jr., The Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act of 2000, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 929 (2001).
State Blaine Amendments:
- Meir Katz, The State of Blaine: A Closer Look at the Blaine Amendments and Their Modern Application, 12 Engage: J. Federalist Soc’y Prac. Groups 111 (2011).
- Kyle Duncan, Secularism’s Laws: State Blaine Amendments and Religious Persecution, 72 Fordham L. Rev. 493 (2003).
- Asma T. Uddin, Public (Dis)order and Public (Im)morality: An Introduction to the Spring 2015 Issue, Rev. of Faith & Int’l Aff. (2015).
- Asma T. Uddin, Intragroup Discourse on Intragroup Protections in Muslim-Majority Countries, 89 Chi.-Kent L. Rev. 641 (2014).
- Asma T. Uddin, Rethinking the “Red Line”: The Intersection of Free Speech, Religious Freedom, and Social Change, U.S.-Islamic World F. Papers (2013).
- Asma T. Uddin, Sharing Lessons on Religious Freedom: U.S. and Muslim-Majority Countries, Inst. for Soc. Pol’y & Understanding (2012).
- Asma T. Uddin, Religious Freedom Implications of Sharia Implementation in Aceh, Indonesia, 7 U. of St. Thomas L. J. 603 (2012).
- Asma T. Uddin, Blasphemy Laws in Muslim-Majority Countries, Rev. of Faith & Int’l Aff. (2011).
- L. Bennett Graham, Defamation of Religions, 23 Emory Int’l L. Rev. 69 (2009).
- Hannah C. Smith, Liberte, Egalite, et Fraternite at Risk for New Religious Movements in France, 2000 BYU L. Rev. 1099 (2000).
- Eric Rassbach, Coming Soon to a Court Near You: Religious Male Circumcision, 2016 U. Ill. L. Rev. 1347 (2016).
- Eric Rassbach, Are Houses of Worship “Houses” under the Third Amendment?, 82 Tennessee Law Review 611 (2016).